Tuesday, April 7, 2015

On Our Way


This time tomorrow, Jason and I will be on a plane! 

This still feels like a dream! 

Two years of waiting is finally coming to a close. In a little less than a week, we will finally have our daughter in our arms.  We are excited and totally overwhelmed! 

Suitcases are packed. Travel arrangements are made. All of our appointments that we will need in Ind*a are confirmed. This really is happening! 

I'm not really sure how to feel at this point. I feel like I have been waiting for so long, that it is all I know how to do. I can't wait to see my daughter and actually touch her and watch her in her world. My heart has longed for that day. 

Tomorrow we will begin this last leg of our journey to Cora Lakshmi. We will actually arrive in Ind*a on Friday and we will become a forever family on Monday. 

I will update as much as I can during our trip!

Here we go!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment