Thursday, May 7, 2015

Home!

I had the best of intentions to chronicle every minute of our trip to India as it happened...
Then this beautiful girl danced into our lives and things like  blogs didn't hold the same priority!


She has been with us for 25 days and every single day she amazes us more. Cora Lakshmi is so smart and full of spunk, courage, and fight. She is independent, loving, funny and she doesn't let anything slow her down. She definitely doesn't let blindness slow her down! I have to remind myself daily that she can't see. This little girl is the most amazing creation I have ever known and I love her more every minute!

Over the next few days and weeks I will be recording the details of our trip to India, but my words are not what you want to see right now.

 Pictures are so much better! 












No comments:

Post a Comment