OUR CASE IS MOVING FORWARD!!!
 |
A failed attempt to get a picture for our dossier, but I think it accurately portrays how we are feeling...so happy and a little stunned! :)
About 30 minutes after I posted on here this morning, I got a phone call from our agency. Our consultant sent an email to the adoption authority last night pleading for our case to be moved forward so that our daughter can finally come home to us. And they heard her!! Our case is officially being transferred to new representation and our agency now has a place to send our dossier.
Our dossier will be sent to Ind*a on Monday! I'm still a little bit in shock that we are finally moving forward.
So here's the run down of what all of this means:
Our case will have representation in court so that we can move this process forward.
We have been told that our case will be expedited. So this could start to move quickly.
Cora will not have to be moved! She will stay with her foster family until we can be there with her.
We do not have any idea when we travel yet, but we are coming closer to knowing when.
It's amazing what happens when we give up and get out of God's way!!!
We are so very many steps closer to bringing our Cora home!
|
!!!Doing the Happy Golly Dance!!! Go Grandma! Go Grandma! Go! WOO HOO!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear this!!! A huge glimmer of hope for getting her home!
ReplyDelete